Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Google Pixelbook Go
More affordable and portable: let’s Pixelbook Go
Pixelbook introduced as a high-performance Chromebook that can adapt to your needs. And now we’re making it available to even more people with Pixelbook GO At barely 1 kilo and 13 mm thin, it’s easy to bring Pixelbook Go wherever life takes you. You’ll get quiet, backlit keys for easy typing in all lighting and powerful processors to bigger battery and 13.3 inch touchscreen. Oh, and it comes in two colors, Just Black and Not Pink.
Design with purpose
Each design element on Pixelbook Go was built for people who are always on the go. The first thing you’ll notice is the sleek matte finish. That finely painted magnesium casing keeps Pixelbook Go as light as possible while still feeling solid.
And whether you’re running to a class or a meeting, the grippable design of Pixelbook Go makes it easy to carry, and up to 12 hours of battery life keeps the laptop running as long as you are. Even better, you’ll get two hours of battery on just 20 minutes of charging.
- Operating system: Chrome OS
- Display: 13.3" LCD touchscreen display, 16:9 aspect ratio, 72% NTSC colour
- Full HD 1920x1080 (166 ppi)
- 4K Ultra HD Molecular Display™ 3840x2160 (331 ppi)
8th Gen Intel® Core™ m3, i5 or i7 processor
8 or 16 GB RAM for seamless multitasking
64, 128 or 256 GB
- Length: 290.4 mm
- Width: 220.8 mm
- Height: 10.3 mm
- Full HD: 1,061 g (2.3 lbs)
- 4K Ultra HD Molecular Display™: 1,090 g (2.4 lbs)
- Use time of up to 12 hours
- Fast charging: up to 2 hours in 20 minutes of charge
- USB-C™ 45 W charge adaptor (5 V/3 A, 9 V/3 A, 15 V/3 A, 20 V/2.25 A) that also works with Pixel phones
- Full HD: 47 Wh battery
- 4K Ultra HD Molecular Display™: 56 Wh battery
- Duo Cam
- 2 megapixel, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel size
- Video Recording: 1080p HD at 60 fps
What's in the box
- Google Pixelbook Go
- 45 W USB-C™⁵ wall power adaptor
- USB-C™⁵ charging cable (2 m/6.5 ft)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety and warranty information